PITTSBURGH CAR & AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
The Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania car accident attorneys of the Zuckerman Law Firm fight to maximize financial recovery for our clients injured in auto accidents. Whether it's a head-on, "T-bone," or rear end collision, a car accident can change a person's life forever.
In some accidents, fault is clear and the injuries are catastrophic. In other cases, the medical consequences are less obvious. When you're involved in a car accident, your adrenaline is pumping and may prevent you from feeling immediate pain. You may leave the scene of the accident and refuse medical treatment, only to wake up the next day in excruciating pain from soft-tissue or more serious spinal injuries.
In these cases, the insurance companies will do everything in their power to shift responsibility away from their insured and deny you the fair compensation you deserve. They'll twist your words, question your decision to delay treatment, and claim that your injuries existed long before your car accident.
Whether you've suffered from a clear-cut catastrophic injury or another injury with delayed symptoms, you need a dedicated car accident trial lawyer to take on the insurance companies and maximize your financial compensation.
CAR ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE
Under Pennsylvania law, drivers are required to operate their vehicles in a reasonably careful manner to avoid causing harm to others. If you are injured in a car accident, and it is the result of someone else's negligence, you may be able to seek recovery for your injuries, unpaid bills, and suffering.
There are many types of negligence that can apply in an auto accident case, which may include:
- Speeding or driving too fast for current roadway or weather conditions;
- Swerving into opposing lanes of traffic;
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of Alcohol or Drugs
- Distracted driving, such as texting, cell phone usage, eating, using electronic radio and GPS system while driving, etc;
- Falling asleep behind the wheel, or driving a vehicle in a careless manner while exhausted;
- Running a red light or stop sign, and other violations of traffic laws
- Tailgating and violating the Assured Clear Distance ahead rule;
- Careless, reckless and aggressive driving, including "cutting off" other drivers and making lane changes without signaling
- Operating a vehicle with defective tires, brakes and equipment
HOW ZUCKERMAN LAW FIRM CAN HELP
At Zuckerman Law Firm, we fight for the rights of those injured in automobile accidents to recover monetary compensation for past and future medical expenses, wage loss, pain and suffering. We handle all forms of automobile accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle and ATV accidents
- Boating accidents
- Hit and Run accidents
- Drunk Driver accidents
- Fatal accidents.
We can also help you navigate through complex legal issues, including full and limited tort cases, recovering compensation from uninsured and underinsured drivers, and obtaining first-party benefits compensation.
Don't talk to the insurance companies without talking to us first. Call Zuckerman Law Firm today at 412-447-5580 for a free, confidential case evaluation. We make home and hospital visits upon request.