Experienced, Highly-Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
Whether you’re under investigation, or you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime, you need a criminal attorney or DUI lawyer that will protect your rights from start to finish. Pittsburgh criminal defense lawyer David Zuckerman is a former prosecutor and judicial law clerk familiar with all aspects of the criminal justice system. As the founding criminal attorney at the Zuckerman Law Firm, David has quickly earned himself a reputation as one of the best criminal defense attorneys in Pittsburgh – respected by both past clients and his peers for his experience, compassion, tenacity, and strong presence in a courtroom.
We Provide Criminal Defense for Good People
Very few people avoid legal trouble altogether. Good people make mistakes and are falsely accused of crimes everyday. Our firm has represented doctors, lawyers, college and graduate students, teachers, nurses, business professionals, contractors, oil and gas workers, military veterans, juveniles, the disabled and people from all walks of life.
Our highly-rated criminal defense attorneys represent those accused of felony, misdemeanor and summary offenses throughout Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania, which include DUI, Drug Possession and Trafficking, traffic violations, underage drinking offenses, firearms violations, assaults and theft. Our primary goal in every criminal case is simple: fight for a dismissal of your charges or the best possible results. Our focus is always on reducing charges and minimizing penalties so that you can move on with your life.
Statement From Pittsburgh Criminal Defense Lawyer David Zuckerman
What sets me apart from other criminal defense lawyers in Pittsburgh is my experience working in all three phases of the criminal justice system: as an Allegheny County Assistant District Attorney with an 80% conviction rate on jury trials, as a Law Clerk conducting legal research and writing for a Pennsylvania criminal court judge, and as the founding attorney of a highly-rated criminal defense law firm.
RESULTS MATTER. As a criminal attorney seeking the best result in every case, it is critical to know when to negotiate and when to fight. I will file and argue pre-trial motions and take your case to trial if needed to pursue desired results. Having worked alongside prosecutors and police officers, I will comprehensively examine your case and strike a plea agreement only when it is in your best interests.
Awards and Accomplishments
Attorney Dave Zuckerman and the Zuckerman Law Firm LLC have received numerous awards and accolades, including:
- Membership in the invitation-only National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Membership in the invitation-only National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 in Pennsylvania
- A superb, 10.0/10.0 Rating on AVVO, a well-known lawyer rating service
- Rated as a Top 20 Criminal Defense lawyer in Pittsburgh by Expertise
- Rated as a Top 15 DWI Defense Attorney in Pittsburgh.
- 2014-2017 Client's Choice Awards from Thumbtack and AVVO
- Five-Star Ratings on Google, AVVO, and related websites.
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense
Facing a Criminal Case in Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania? Don't Settle - Hire the Right Criminal Defense Lawyer for Your Case.
If you’re suspected of committing a crime, or have already been charged with an offense, contact the Zuckerman Law Firm right away.
- DO NOT speak with law enforcement officials without your criminal defense lawyer present. Everything you say can and will be used against you.
- DO NOT make it any easier for the government to convict you. While it may be tempting to explain what occurred, always remember that law enforcement’s main objective is making an arrest and putting someone behind bars.
- If you are contacted by law enforcement, politely tell them you wish to remain silent and speak with your criminal defense lawyer. It’s that simple.
If you’re arrested or under investigation in the Western PA area, and you need a Pittsburgh criminal defense lawyer, contact the Zuckerman Law Firm at (412) 447-5580 for a consultation.
This consultation is completely free of charge and we have availability on both evenings and weekends for your convenience.